BREW 2019 $100,000 High Stakes Pitch Competition
THE STAKES HAVE BEEN RAISED
BREW, Louisiana’s entrepreneurship conference, is now in its 9th year and once again, we’re ending with a pitch competition — only this time the stakes are much, much higher.
As part of BREW 2019, we’re hosting a one-of-a-kind pitch competition experience. The winner of this competition will receive a $100,000 investment prize for their business.
Yes, you read that correctly. With the help of a group of accredited, local, Louisiana-based investors, we have raised $100,000 to give to the winner of our High Stakes Live Pitch Competition that will happen at BREW 2019.
Interested? There are a few qualifications a business has to meet before they can apply:
• Louisiana-based business, or willingness to relocate
• Less than $250k in annual revenue as of 12/31/2018
• Less than $250k in investment funds raised (beyond founder, family,
friends, and friends investments) as of 12/31/2018
• Incorporated business (LLC, S Corp, C Corp)
• Investable business model with strong founding team.
You must submit an application and an executive summary by September 23rd, 2019. You can find both the application, a template for the executive summary, and additional timeline details, at www.celebratebrew.com. We hope to see your application.