STIXIS Technologies Job Opening - RPA Developer
Title: RPA Developer
Location: Baton Rouge, LOUSIANA
Stixis Technologies, Inc. primarily software services company located in Baton Rouges, LA, Bangalore, India and Johannesburg, South Africa. Stixis operates in a customer centric engagement models servicing wide range of technology services including SAP, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Technologies, Java Technologies, Open Source (PHP, ROR, Python, Joomla, Ajax, Drupal and Others), WebSphere e-Commerce, and any technologies which client requires our services from any development centers.
As an RPA Developer you will identify tasks with automation potential together with customers and implement automation with RPA and other applicable technologies. You will be involved in developing the best practices for our RPA operations. You will support and train automation specialists in local production teams.
• Supports process design, configuration & testing using one of the Robotics tools (e.g. Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere)
• Must have business process and/or systems background in at least one of the sectors / functional areas – Banking, Wealth / asset management, Insurance, Health care, Telecom, Finance & Accounting, Tax
• Understanding of workflow based logic and ability to both understand a current state of the business process from a workflow diagram and conceptualize future state of the same in an automated solution
• Willingness to leverage business analysis background and learn to configure and automate process using one of the Robotics tool (e.g. Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, etc.)
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to discuss and present to both operational and senior management teams
• Must have minimum 2 years of hands-on experience on at least one of the programming languages (e.g. .Net, Java, VB, C, Python, mainframe, web applications, SQL)
• Good written skills with the ability to articulate and produce technical documentation
• A problem solver, a team player and self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges
• Bachelor degree is required in Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Computer Engineering
STIXIS TECHNOLOGIES, INC. WWW.STIXIS.COM
FOR INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY: